Friday, March 16, 2007

Let's have a meeting...

Yesterday I had a meeting (a conference call to be exact) only I was the only person to turn up to this call.

"oh, it's been moved. did you not get the email?"

what do you think, you muppet? I got the email but blatently decided to ignore it and spend 10 minutes waiting for people to turn up when I already knew they wouldn't? Of course I didn't get the email.

So we have the meeting today instead.

"Daisy, did you complete your work"

- yes

"Did you follow your procedures"

- yes

"Did you update people if the procedures were not followed?"

- er, see answer to previous question. All procedures were followed.

"Did you produce all the documentation you were required to?"

-yes

"Is there anything else that you need to let the developers know?"

-no. If there was I would have documented it in the aforementioned documents.

"crikey, that's the quickest one of these sorts of meetings I've ever done"

- that's because the rest of us know what we're doing. Unlike you who can barely cut up your own food.

Well I'm glad we had that meeting. Half an hour of my life I'll never get back - thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home