Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

New years resolution: be nicer to people at work. They may just have been in the wrong queue for common sense and initiative and I must be more considerate.

Today I have been extra nice to people at work. I think they are getting a bit suspicious but generally it all seams to be going ok so far. Then again the 'far-away' office have a bank holiday today and that's where most of the good-will-sapping halfwits work - sorry, sorry, they are nice people and are simply lacking training.

I have a feeling this resolutions isn't going to go well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isnt this like last years resolution of:
"I'll only lace the coffee pot with rohypnol once a week, so i get some peace and quite/work done/take photos of cow orkers in comprimising postitions to insure compliance of my orders"
or the 2 year ago one of
"i will not take the cattle prod into meetings and zap the cow orkers when they make stupider than normal suggestions"

Owen
"wondering why quicklime was the only thing on the recomended endoyear gift list"

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home