Friday, July 28, 2006

Timesheets

it's quarter to 4 on a friday, technically I should be at work for another 2 hours but because I've already done my timesheet I kinda feel like I should stop working.

I wonder if I could get away with reading my book at my desk? I see other people surfing for holidays, checking out their footie teams discussion whatsits, reading the news. But I did all that whilst I was 'working through lunch'.

There are 9 people (including myself) currently in the office and I doubt a single one of us is doing any work at all. I sense I should feel some guilt about this but dur-management-monkeys have driven out any sense of loyalty or commitment that any of us ever had.

oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Blogs we're invented for such moments surely.

I guess I'm kind of proving that point right now.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home